L4D: A matter of time L4D: A matter of time

Review

Excellently done. (5/5 10/10) This is good and especially considering your two week deadline is a quite exceptional piece of work. You have a great talent for animation and i look forward to seeing any more of your submissions. They will be very good especially without a time limit.

Hola_Pescado! Hola_Pescado!

Review

This is how ideas mash together, just reminds me how confusing it can get. Nice flash 5/5 10/10.

Gone Too Far Too Gone Too Far Too

Review - by Ferret854

You are far too hard on yourself in the last one, you did very well. This is unique and might just well be one of the best animations put to audio I have seen so far. The music is quite catchy as (sparten517 and Fadewolf) said. I like it. Well done 5/5 and 10/10.

WGJ4K: Mickey's Rebuttal WGJ4K: Mickey's Rebuttal

Review

Well done, Keep up the good work despite what the people say. They have their own tastes and we have ours, love the show.

Halo Reach - Clay Trailer Halo Reach - Clay Trailer

Halo Reach - Clay Trailer Review

You put a lot of effort into this, the animation is smooth, surprised me fairly well, and it shows patience and potential, 5/5 and 10/10 for effort and a job well done.

mattuiop responds:

Thank you so much! :D

Mafia Spaghetti Mafia Spaghetti

My Review

You have potential, you would be a good graphics designer. I am rating this 4/5 and 7/10.

Inside the mind of Craig Inside the mind of Craig

My Review

This is the best example of stick animation i have seen on newgrounds so far as one of the daily top 5, Excellent work, great animations. Keep up the good work, and don't rush a second episode. Because when art is rushed it becomes sloppy, if you want to you can release a preview of it and then the full out episode once you've finished with it. I rate this: 5/5 and 10/10

jocki responds:

Thank you so much, I'm really happy to still see all the "stick"-love on newgrounds ^^
Thanks again!