On the Rise - Single On the Rise - Single

You asked me to check out your audio and give some pointers?
Well, the only tips I have for someone who can make something like this are to keep the good work whatever you used as your synths and drumkits are good. I did notice a few places in this track where it offers a perfect place to do a melody drop and another where you could drop some heavier basslines. I say 5/5 Well composed but keep working on it, there is ALWAYS room for improvement, I am currently working to do the same with my composition skills. Regardless though good work on this.

Waves Waves

It sounds nice, I like it. It is however, a bit short but you got some style with this. Well done.
Composition: 2/2
Melody: .5/.5
Personal Opinion: 1.0/1.5

Greatest219 responds:

thanks :)

The Jump (JQ) The Jump (JQ)

I concur with fredtheguy, it lacks organization, but it isnt a bad thing. I know a lot of good songs that are random. It sounds nice, and I like it (4.5/5)

JQiscool responds:

Thanks for reviewing!!

Partying On Partying On

I dont know what I could say about it on the negatives, sounds cool though. 4.5/5

JQiscool responds:

Thanks!

Memories of Childhood Memories of Childhood

I have heard some breathtaking stuff, believe me. This has just been added to that list as I felt the memories come back from my own childhood listening to this. I will also add that the first part almost brings me to tears, I have had breakdowns with missing my childhood, that one moment of true innocence in an already short life. Now when I say nearly brought me to tears I mean it really did, but the tears of happy memories from my childhood. This music is emotionally moving and is just great. I know a review is hardly place for a life story like this. I loved it, you are a good composer and this is an absolutely beautiful piece. If I could you would get an (8/5)
Analysis: (Provided for every track)
Composition: (3/2)
Effort Displayed: (2/2)
Opinional score: (3/1)
Total: (8/5)
This track is just brilliant, and I was initially wordless, I compose techno myself and like that music, but the trick to being a composer truely is an appreciation for ALL music, and I know the emotion you had while making this. I wish I could express it in such a way like this.

Come Little Children - Come Little Children -

Great work. I knew this song also, such an appropriate time for this as well.
Analysis:
Composition (2/2)
Sound (2/2)
Opinional score (1/1)
Total: 5/5
Well done and excellent job on this song.

Fucking Creepers Fucking Creepers

Composition: Weak but for being minecraft inspired this is quite excellent. (2/3)
Personal Opinion: Not bad keep up the good work, creepers should make that sound when they are exploding. (2/2)

Dont get me wrong this sounds ok, but think about working on it for longer and making a true song out of it on the next track you make. This is more or less a demo of what you can make if you put your mind to it.

Resuscitate Resuscitate

Composition: Good composition, but you let the precussion take over a little too much and the wubs were too concentrated. (2.5/3)
Interesting Style: The song kept me interested quite well, keep up the good work. (2/2)
(Total 4.5/5)
-------------------------------------
-------------------------------------
-------------------
The song is composed well, the precussion takes over a little too much, not too bad, but spread the Wubs out a bit next time they are overly concentrated in one area of the song. Don't get me wrong The wubs sound great but there could be more throughout. Keep working practice makes perfect. (Or better none the less)

Jump Jump

Interesting blend of dramatic wubs and some comedic elements (+1.5/2). Quite original, It would make a good dark, dramatic waiting theme(+1/1), maybe a slower combat scene(+.5/1). I like it for originality and its funny end (+1/1). Well done

Interesting Sound (1.5/2)
Composition(2.5/3)
Total (4/5)

Backstabber - F-777 Backstabber - F-777

Indescribable

For the love of anything else... It is great music...
I cant make anything to save my life. So ADM is never going to be possible for me, but I wish you luck and just keep it up, your compositions are beast.

Also your use of the controller channels I cannot for the life of me learn how you do that.

F-777 responds:

Thank you so so so so much!